A security audit is an essential service for all organisations
Recognise the need to protect your business against cyberattacks.
The critical nature of financial and reputational damage is an unfortunate reality in our technology dependant world. In addition, legislation such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) means that companies can suffer significant penalties if a security breach or hack results in the loss of personal data.
In response to this, the IT Support Group offer a dedicated service that examines your systems and identifies strengths, security levels, threats and vulnerabilities, and suggests any areas for improving your business protection.
A Security Audit from an independent expert not only provides you with reassurance but demonstrates to your customers and stakeholders that you care about the data you hold and are managing your IT systems responsibly.
IT Audits are bespoke to each customer but typically include:
- A review of security policies
- Analysis of data security
- Training recommendations
- Legal, regulatory and contractual requirements
- Requirements for update or upgrades
- Costs savings recommendations
Conducting regular audits can identify infrastructure insecurities, test your security controls and give you peace of mind that you are complying with all relevant regulations. Peace of mind in no time.
Take control in 4 easy steps
- Contact us to book your IT Health Check consultation
- Our technical consultant will work with you to assess your IT security and setup
- The consultant will produce a report and present his findings, risks and recommendations to you
- You take action to deal with the identified risks and make your organisation more secure
Contact us NOW to discuss your IT security needs.
Our qualified and expert team are extremely knowledgeable, and all share common goals, to demystify business technology and put people first.
By listening to and appreciating your business ambitions we can help to plan your IT strategy and identify ways to increase productivity and efficiency.
Above all, we provide peace of mind, with an attitude that assures you, that no job is too large or small for us to lend a hand.